Hand made cards for special occasions
We at Teardropcards specialise in producing a range of high quality customised and individualy hand-crafted wedding stationery. Your wedding invitation is the first glimpse your guests will have of your wedding, it is also a great chance you have to express the individuality of your special day and to give all your guests a foretaste of whats to come.
All our designs have co-ordinated stationery along with matching accessories and can be personalised to fit the colour scheme of your wedding. We are able to adapt all designs to fit your unique specifications and needs.
We look forward to making your unique and special day even more special
See the sidebar menu for other types of handmade cards we can supply.
Please contact us by email email@example.com or
Lindenbridge Wedding Services
8 Westoe Ave
Tyne and Wear
All cards are handcrafted so may differ in colour or design slighlty.
terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to confirm an order, with the balance due upon delivery / collection of the completed order. If paying by cheque, cheque must be cleared before delivery / collection is made.
- The only condition upon which an deposit will be refundedis if Teardrop cards experiences problems sourcing the necessary material for the order. The customer will be informed and similar materials will be suggested. If these are not found to be suitable then the deposit will be returned.
- If wedding stationery is to be delivered within 6 weeks of an order being placed then payment must be made in full at the time of ordering.
- Proof reading is the customer's responsibility. A sample containing the wording the customer has provided will be given to the customer to check. Confirmation / any amendments need to be given in writing / e-mail. Teardropcards cannot be held responsible for any mistakes that go unnoticed after the proof has been approved.
- Any text that needs altering or amending after the proof has been approved will incur extra charges.
- Teardrop cards cannot be held responsible for any copyright permission required for hymns, poems etc used in the Order of Service. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that any permissions required have been obtained.
- If the customer decides to cancel the order, the 50% deposit is non refundable, and any work that has been completed must be paid for. Cancellation of an order must be given in writing.
- Teardrop handmade cards will be discretely printed on the back of all stationery.
- Teardropcards retains the copyright of all designs created by Teardropcards